Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 9 - Day In Seattle

Today was kind of a free day with a rehearsal dinner for my sisters wedding tomorrow. I'm not sure if I mentioned that in the earlier posts but I took a slight detour north to attend the wedding and do the photography. After breakfast we headed down to Pike Place Market to check it out. There is so much stuff to take photos of and I got a lot of good ones. Here are a few of my favs.

The address

We of course had to get some shots with the fish guys. Max has a very weird set of rabbit ears!

Max also found a street performer with an African Gray Parrot. He was 15 years old and his name was Finnius. Very intelligent bird and Max had a ton of fun with him.

I agree!

Later in the day we had to go do a run through of the wedding ceremony. The location is absolutely beautiful. It's right on the sound and the ceremony is going to be on a covered dock. It's pretty sick. I'm not sure if it's bad luck to post pics of the bride and groom the day before so I'm not going to, but here are a couple of my niece and nephews.

Max trying to be serious.

Taylor and Brandon with their sweet sunglasses (they were cool before you were born FYI)

Here's a cool one of Nate and Jennifer (my dad and sister). This is where the ceremony will be. Pretty sweet huh?

And I didn't get any of the sunset today because I was at dinner but here are a couple cool ones after the sun went down.

This one reminds me of a Dick Tracy scene.

Well, it's now 1:10am and I need to get some sleep so my pics of the wedding tomorrow are in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment