Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 5 - All Day In Reno

Last night we were supposed to stay in Salt Lake City but we decided to drive through the night and crash in Reno. We got in at 3:00AM, slept in and then bummed around the city for the day. There was only one picture that we needed to take of downtown Reno and I knew exactly where it was. What's interesting though is that we stayed at Harrah's Reno and they have 2 towers that are 30+ stories each. Of all the rooms on all the floors we got one with a perfectly clear view of the old building that I needed a picture of. What are the odds?


3 comments:

  1. That picture was in Reno, huh? I had thought it was Denver but I hadn't paid attention to the photo album.
    So the old building is still there? Amazing! Hope you got a closeup.
    Gosh, it sounds like you guys are having too much fun! Sure wish I could've been there.
    Drive careful.
    Love ya both.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was it that you knew exactly where that original photo was taken? And you've been in Reno how many times?
    We'll have to talk.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I like the photo comparisons - can't wait to see more. And hear about Californian adventures ;) I'm heading that direction on Memorial Day, I believe.
    See ya on the golf course upon your return!

    ReplyDelete