Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thanks For A Great 2010!!

I've got a ton of stuff to post but for my first post of 2011 I wanted to just take a minute to say how grateful I am to everyone in my life. 2010 was a phenomenal year and it was all about great stories and great friends. I was able to do a lot of travel from weekend trips to Vegas to a bike ride around the Big Island of Hawaii and everything in between. I've seen more parts of the U.S. in 2010 than any other year in my life.

A lot of people come up to me and say things like "Oh, that's so awesome! I wish I could do that." or "You're so lucky, how do you do it?" Well, the short answer is I just did it. I took a page from all the sales training and self-help books I've read and just made a decision. I decided that I wasn't going to sit around and let life pass me by. Every opportunity that has presented itself I've made my best effort to say yes to. I've discovered that unless you make it a point to get out of your comfort zone and go do something you probably won't ever. I don't want to wake up when I'm 40, or 50, or 80 and say "What the hell happened? I haven't done anything!"

And so will go 2011. I'm off to a great start with a trip to Kenya & Tanzania. I'm planning on visiting my niece in Seoul, South Korea hopefully in May. Then off to Germany in September for a little Oktoberfest action and the Berlin marathon.

I'm excited to have you all as friends, acquaintances, colleagues & family. I hope that I can continue to entertain you with great stories and adventures and I invite you to make a leap and create some adventures of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment